Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gossip Girl Outfit Inspiration

Gossip Girl will forever be a guilty pleasure of mine. Like I Love Lucy, I could watch reruns endlessly and never get bored. I've been back on a Gossip Girl kick again because no movies seem to pique my interest and it's always a safe bet.

Aside from dreaming of my Upper East Side apartment in The Palace, the show makes me want to shop. Desperately. Eric Daman was the stylist for the show, and he did The Carrie Diaries as well. You end up with serious outfit envy after watching either of these. Last night I thought it would be fun to round up some of the countless amazing looks from Gossip Girl because, well, why not?

There are way too many looks to choose from - truthfully, you could put a potato sack Blake Lively or Leighton Meester and I'll want it - but I just picked at random. I might even make a whole inspiration board dedicated to GG inspiration. A majority of these are Serena & Blair, but there will be some Lily, Vanessa and Jenny thrown into the mix, too.























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena