Monday, February 23, 2015

Favorite February Finds

This February has been a really great month shopping-wise (and in general!). I found great deals and some of them are still available! Unfortunately, the shoes I got at C. Wonder aren't avail any longer because it was the last day the store was open (70% off!), but some other sales are still going on.

To start off, this wasn't on sale but I can't get over the amazing customer service & return policy that went along with my purchase. I had a mascara that I tried to love but just couldn't no matter how much I wanted it to work. After 2 months of denial I decided I needed to go back to my normal Diorshow mascara. It never fails me, so I have no idea why I ever try any others. I went back to Sephora with the mascara and they took it back-no receipt or packaging- and gave me a full refund. It was phenomenal and I'm still so in love with my Diorshow. No clumps, spider lashes, flaking, etc.


Presidents Day weekend I went to the mall & there were amazing sales going on. I found a turtleneck in Old Navy & it was on sale for $11. The price is a little higher now, but not much & I love the way it looks so I really recommend it!


Last weekend I found a check scarf at Cotton On & it was on sale for $5 and still is. I've been looking for a blanket scarf for so long & this one does the trick. It's big and warm and the navy & white looks great with so many tops.

I love finding things on sale that I actually love. The worst is when you want to love something because the price is amazing, but if it were full price you wouldn't even give it a second look. Hopefully my shopping streak continues on into March & the rest of the year. Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena