Sunday, January 18, 2015

I'm baaaack!

Starting a new semester (among other things) has inspired me to start blogging again. I've been travelling, eating out, experimenting in the kitchen, reading, and watching a bunch of Netflix and on demand, so why not share it with the world?

Tomorrow is my final move in day *que the tears of joy*! I'm a nerd, so of course I'm a little upset that it's my last semester in school, but I'm so excited to start working and join the real world. That freaks most 21 year olds out, but after working full-time last summer, I'm so ready. I have no idea what I want to do with my life, but who does? Talk to someone that's 50 and they'll tell you the same thing. If I'm lucky enough I'll fall into what I love soon. If not then I'll just keep chugging along until I do.

2015 is going to be a year of finding myself, what I love, and experiencing new things. Instead of trying to live through someone else's eyes by reading biographies, scouring blogs, and pretending I have the life of movie/TV characters, I'm going to experience things myself and write my own story. What better way to document things than through my blog? 

Last week I got back from Germany and I did a few blog posts there on our www.manhattancollegeingermany.blogspot.com site. I'll post some more on Germany in the near future, but you can see some highlights of the trip on that page. 

Stay tuned for posts full of fashion, food, NYC, books, movies, and more! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena