Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday! Surprise Kate Spade Sale

I'm getting really serious when I say that Kate Spade seriously knows how to efficiently market and make sales. A surprise sale!? Who wouldn't want to wake up to that email on a Monday? It's better than my usual Monday emails with the subject: "This Week at Manhattan College". You can save up to 75%, which is beyond fab. The sale ends Thursday at midnight, so hurry over! Here are some things that may or may not (I'll leave that to you to interpret however you want) be in my shopping cart.
Alice Court Celina $99
Kennywood Neda $69
The Great Expectations Book Clutch $129

The Great Gatsby Book Clutch $129
Primrose Hill Little Kaelin $129
Cooper Wrap Strap $107
Flats Mini Necklace $69

Kate Spade Round Lever Back Earrings $25
Cinema Bloom Drop Earrings $29


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena