Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bows, Bags, and Bangles: Kate Spade Cravings

Kate Spade has a way of drawing me in and making me want to buy everything (props to their marketing department). A couple of days ago I got the Valentine's Day themed email and basically died a little. The jewelry is so pretty, the clutches are beyond creative, and the colors of the bags are fabulous.

Here are a few Kate Spade Valentine's treats I'm coveting:
Let's Go Steady Necklace $78

Valentine's Day Bangle $58
Charles Street Mini Audrey in strawberry froyo $328

Kate Spade is the perfect place to pick up a fantastic, chic gift for that special someone (even if it's yourself! nothing wrong with that). Since we're on Kate Spade here are things that I love from the whole site, not just the V-day section.

Terrace Drive Kingston $598 *it pains me how much I want this bag when I see the price
Anchors Away Bracelet $68
Seaport Ring $78
Gold Metal Bow Belt $98
Secret Garden Mini Pendant $58 *I think this is one of my fav necklaces they're selling right now
Fair Maiden Lacey Wallet $228 *I love the size of this and the bow!

So clearly I have a thing for bows. They're so classy and girly- you can never go wrong! If I had to pick one thing out of all of these items, it would definitely be the Terrace Drive Kingston bag, but back to reality, that won't be happening any time soon. A girl can dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena