Thursday, October 31, 2013

Transition from Fall to Winter

Happy Halloween! I can't believe tomorrow is November 1st already.. I've decided that I need to add more variety to my wardrobe with items that can be worn in the fall and the winter since November is such a transitional month. The key to doing that is getting things you can layer with. Anthropologie is one of the best stores for things like this (they're just the best in general) and I'm obsessed. Yesterday I bought three things that are the perfect additions to my fall/winter wardrobe and I'm going to share them with you!

Waffled Cowlneck in orange $98
This sweater is so soft and comfy, I just had to get it. It's such a fall color, yet it's dark enough to still wear in the winter, and it would be perfect for Thanksgiving tucked into a skirt. I'm so excited to wear this when it gets a little chillier next week (aka not 70 degrees- what is going on with this NYC weather?)

Equinox Cardigan in neutral $128
I loved the pattern on the back. I have so many cardigans, but you can never have too many! This would look gorgeous as is or belted. The color is perfect, too, since you can wear it any season with any colors underneath. When it's a little warmer a pretty tank or tee would suffice, but when the temperature starts to drop a long sleeve shirt or thin sweater could easily be worn underneath.
The jeweled peter pan collar on this shirt made me love it. It's almost a sweatshirt-y material, so it's so comfortable, yet you can wear it in a business casual environment or out to dinner. You can pair it with a moto jacket and let the collar show and it looks fab

I can't wait to wear all of my new purchases! This dress might just be the next addition to my wardrobe as a possible Thanksgiving outfit. It looks like a sweater and a skirt, but they're both connected. 
Somerset Dress $168
 Enjoy the rest of Halloween!



1 comments:

Keith L. Jennings said...

The sweater and skirt are so lovely and trendy. Those are so trendy and looking so gorgeous. I love fashionable accessories and dresses like those and cropped denim sweater. Thank you very much for nice post..

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena