Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving: A True Role Model

From time to time I'll post about some of my most admired style icons. Each in their own way they are some of the classiest, chicest individuals I have ever laid eyes on from all different eras. Yesterday I was on Twitter (follow me @tricia329 for more insight into my head) and a tweet from Elle caught my eye: "You covet this closet and you don't even know it yet."

Photographed by Steven Meisel, Vogue, September 2010
Miranda Kerr let us take a look at her gorgeous New York home and after seeing these pictures I have to ask - can she be any more perfect? This true role model and style icon is not only one of the world's most renowned models but also a mom, entrepreneur, author and so much more.
photo c/o elle.com

With a simple and laid-back style she always manages to look flawless and so put together. In the Elle interview, Kerr stated that tailoring is key and makes everything photograph better. Often Ms. Kerr is photographed in her men's blazer, or more masculine-esque items that are tailored to fit her perfectly and show off her amazing figure. In the interview Kerr states, "I love delicate, fine jewelry, but I also love chunky rings. I like the mix of masculine and feminine."

photo c/o elle.com
In 2009 Miranda was able to act on one of her passions (protecting the planet and acting in a sustainable fashion - a girl of my own heart) and launched Kora Organics. From Miranda's website you can learn that this brand offers "a range of skincare [products], 100% Australian made with each product offering a unique blend of essential oils, natural and certified organic ingredients." Miranda was born and raised in Australia, so I love that she stuck to her roots and made her brand based in her home country.

There was a shot of Miranda's fireplace in her bedroom on the Elle feature and I'm currently obsessing over it. She said "I like to put my candles in there... Holly Star makes gorgeous little ones for a company called Matter & Home."
photo c/o elle.com
The following are some of my favorite street-style looks from Miranda Kerr that can be imitated on any budget.  




Photos c/o glamour.com

At such a young age Miranda has accomplished so much and is such a good hearted person (because I actually know her.. I wish). I have a feeling she'll be launching more products and campaigns in the future that deal with sustainable living and helping others. I'm excited to see what's to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena