Thursday, September 19, 2013

Room Decor Inspiration

One of my favorite spots to go to for lunch (or just a break in general) is Chelsea Market. I love the atmosphere, all of the food places, and the pop-up shops! Yesterday I stopped in the space D pop-up location and went right to Verrier Boutique's table. Their prints are so stunning and eye-catching that it was impossible not to. Verrier creates handcrafted cards and prints with sparkling accents and amazing colors. After looking through all of the options and of course not being able to choose just one print, I decided that I was going to get three cards and frame them. I still couldn't bring myself to make a final decision so I'm heading back tomorrow to make my purchase! This boutique is going to be in Chelsea Market until Sunday, so head there ASAP! The following are some of my favorites.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena