Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meet Tricia



I was born in the suburbs of New Jersey, close enough to New York City that I could always see it from my house. My love for the city began at a young age and helped make my decision to go to college there that much easier. Currently a 21 year old senior studying marketing at Manhattan College, NYC isn't my only love. I've decided to create this blog to channel my creativity and share everything that I love with you, which includes fashion, decorating, food, nutrition and fitness, and entertaining. Audrey Hepburn is one of my most envied individuals and I Love Lucy is the best show ever to air. Kate Middleton, Blake Lively, and Olivia Palermo are my style icons (and obsessions, along with nail polish, coffee, and reading magazines) and Lauren Conrad is someone I aspire to be like. As I post you'll learn more about me and what inspires me, so keep reading!

xoxo,
Tric

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena