Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last Few Days of Summer

In attempt to soak up the last few days of summer in NYC (despite the horrific humidity that is coming along with it) I decided to don my multi-colored skirt one last time before packing it away this weekend. Tonight I'm heading down to meet my aunt for dinner on the UWS and then we're going to see Passion by Brian De Palma at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center (I adore Rachel McAdams), so I figured this outfit would be class appropriate by day and with the addition of a cardigan tonight I could make an easy transition into a dinner/NY Film Society worthy ensemble. Enjoy the last of this summer weather because before you know it it will be FALL!

top: a random black tank top I picked up at a store
skirt: xhilaration by Target
scarf: from Bungalows on Royal St in New Orleans
bracelets: Alex and Ani
watch: Coach

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena