Monday, September 16, 2013

Going Bold for Fall

Happy Monday! This month is flying by and I can't get over the fact that we're already more than halfway through September. I'm still waiting for 2011 to roll around. This Sunday marks the start of my favorite season! I've decided that my thing for the fall (and winter as well) is going to be bold lip color. My best friend is, and always has been, all about lipstick and lip gloss, so she totally inspired me. Luckily I don't have to wear makeup to cover up anything, so I choose not to because once I start putting on the powder and bronzer my pores get clogged and it takes so long for my skin to get back to its completely healthy, blemish-free state. On a regular day I just do eyeshadow, top liner, mascara, and line the bottom of my eyes on the inside. To make up for not wearing any bronzer or face makeup in the colder months as I grow paler (hard to believe that's even possible) I'm going to start donning intense lip colors. Yesterday I purchased Clinique's Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm in Roomiest Rose and I love it. It's not quite as bold as I want to go, but for an average day of classes it's perfect and the color is so gorgeous. Also, the chubby sticks don't dry your lips out like most lipsticks, but they're not a sticky gloss. Some other colors that I like (and plan on purchasing) are Grandest Grape and Broadest Berry.
Broadest Berry

Grandest Grape

Roomiest Rose

For a bigger pop of color and more depth the Clinique Long Last Glosswear is perfect to layer over these colors, and I plan to invest in Fireberry and Stellar Plum when I get around to it. This sounds like a Clinique ad, but my friend who works for them in Bloomingdales has totally turned me on to these products so I just had to share! I'm also super excited about the launch of Rihanna's new line of matte lipsticks at MAC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena