Friday, September 27, 2013

Fashion Week Favs: Rachel Zoe

NYFW 2013 has come and gone but I'm still enjoying looking through all of the pictures from the shows. One of my favorites was Rachel Zoe's ready-to-wear show because I could definitely see myself in so many of the pieces. Here are my favorite looks from her show that I wish could be in my closet this second (even though it's 60-something degrees out).
The lovely lady herself.








 I love fashion week because it marks the start of fall, but I hate that it's spring fashion. I so wish that the September shows could be showcasing fall and winter items because looking at spring stuff right now is so unexciting when I'm dying to wear scarves, boots, and sweaters. Rachel Zoe's collection was very enjoyable to look through though. I know I'm about 2 weeks late on this one, but better late than never!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena