Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fabulous Shoe Find

Isn't it the best when you're shopping and that "I need this" feeling overcomes you? I had one of those moments the other day when I was on a hunt in NYC for a pair of black wedge ankle booties with a 2.5-ish inch wedge. Needless to say, I never found the perfect pair of wedges. After telling the DSW sales associate the story of my life and how I just can't find what I'm looking for (my Starbucks baristas know a lot about me, too- I'm very indecisive and need to talk things through with people before making purchases. They love it and they love that I end up getting a grande unsweetened iced coffee with soy every single time) I decided to wander over to the clearance rack just to see if there were any summer gems that were left over. Well, I found these beauties on the 7 1/2 clearance rack and they fit like a glove! I can be anywhere from a 7 1/2 to a 9, so I never get too excited when I find "my size", whatever that may be. After I ran to the checkout with them I was thrilled to find out that they were originally $95 and get this.. I got them for $24. I almost fell over. They were 40% off and I had a DSW rewards certificate that was buried in my drawer. I can't say I'm an expert at finding deals, and I wish I could, but this was just too good to pass up. Hopefully all of you can find something that you need and then save $70, too!


I can't find them anywhere on the internet anymore, but they're Coconuts by Matisse Cliff Lace-Up Bootie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Breakfast at Tricia's, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena